Halloween Treat Cone
Still looking for creative ideas for all those Halloween Treats? I created this fun "candy cone" from Imaginisce's new Spooky Town papers.
This project is super easy, I don't even need to show you step-by-step pictures, but here's the instructions:
1. Starting with a 12" x 12" piece of Spooky Town paper (Trick or Treat #001761 shown here). Start rolling paper into a cone shape (large opening will not be straight...it's okay).
2. I found stapling cone in place at the top worked best, but then hot gluing the rest of the paper along the seam works best.
3. Trim top edge of paper even.
4. With decorative scissors (large zig zag shown), trim along the end of a 4" x 12" strip of coordinating paper (backside of Bestitched #001766 shown here). Hot glue this about 1/2" from top of cone.5. You may need to trim off a little more of the top edge to opening of cone.
6. Hot glue feather boa or other embellishment along top edge (pom-poms would look super cute).
7. With hole punch, punch on opposite sides of cone and string with ribbon to create handle.
8. Add tag (optional) and fill with lots of yummy treats!!