Review: Doodlebug Storybook Albums (and video)
Here's some things I really love about these albums:
- 3-ring album - I don't scrapbook in order so post-bound albums are torture for me and I prefer to be able to move things around easily
- Faux Leather inside & out - after having a kid drop a drink on previous cloth albums I know how important it is to be able to wipe down an album. Not all albums go to the expense and detail to add the same faux leather on the inside of the album...usually it's just paper.
- D-ring album - these are non-slip interlocking rings so my pages to slip and fall out
- Holds up to 150 (true) 12x12" pages or 900 photos (75 page protectors)
- Colors - let's face it, who wouldn't want all these yummy colors on their book shelf
|My first album...isn't it yummy!|
If you really want to see the features of these beautiful Storybook Albums then watch this uStream feature of Cynthea, founder/owner of Doodlebug and my friends at Oh My Crafts. The attention to detail on the entire creation of these albums makes me want to own a whole room full.
As for where to buy them...check your local scrapbook stores or many online retailers. I plan on buying mine from Oh My Crafts since they sell them for only $19.99/album. But you have to be fast, they sell out super quick!!