Turn a simple school composition book into a beautiful gift.
- Adhere red dot paper to outer edge of the front and back of composition book using liquid adhesive. Smooth out and sand off excess paper.
- Slightly crease striped paper and adhere over binding of book.
- Trim around "Better Friends" quote, ink edges and adhere to center of brown bracket.
- Wrap green tulle around book where striped paper and red paper meet. Tie brown pom pom ribbon around knot in tulle.
- Use i-rock tool, swirl stencil and gold glam rocks to create swirl.
- Create assorted Roly Rosie flowers and adhere to book as you desired.
Optional: Use i-top tool to create small green brad and glue to center of one of your Roly Rosies.
FREE PATTERN DOWNLOAD:
You'll need this pattern to create the bracket shape on the cover of the composition book. Click the link here to download this file.
I really love this Lori! Thanks for sharing your creativity with those of us that are a little more creatively challenged.
Post a Comment